- Marine Safety (other) +
- Survival Craft Spares Immersion/Anti-Exposure Suits Hydrostatic Release Units Emrg Escape Breathing Devices/EEBD Small Craft Datrex Forms and Links
- DALITE Signs & Tapes +
- IMO Signs Fire Control 2004+ Signs Fire Control Older Signs Evacuation Routing Signs Emergency Equipment Signs Fire Fighting Equip Signs Personnel Protection Signs Hazard Diamonds IMDG ISPS signs Safety Tapes, LLL, Retro-reflective Non-Skid Tapes Hazard Signs IMO Posters Mega Yachts
DATREX WATER 8 LITERS, 125 ML PER SACHET
Case (minimum order quantity) :1
Datrex DX1000W Emergency Drinking Water - USCG/SOLAS/BV, priced by the case containing 64 - 125ml individual sachets.
Datrex emergency rations, the gold standard of food and water rations, are individual servings of filtered fresh water, bagged in a specially designed polymer-foil sachet. To consume tear open at the mark and sip straight from the bag. The high level filtering and outer protection is certified to keep the contents fresh for a minimum of five years in even the harshest environments.
Get the best, you or your loved ones live's could depend on it! Filtered and packaged in America at FDA certified facilities.
- Purified water for immediate use.
- Superior packaging materials for optimum durability.
- Easy to dispense from a premeasured sachet.
- Lightweight and extremely compact.
- Loss potential minimized due to individual sachets.
- USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval.
- 5 years shelf life.
- nsn 8960 0112 4454 3
Sachet Data (each serving):
Sachet volume: 125 ml / 4.227 fl oz
- Sachet dimensions: 6 x 4 x .5 inches
- Sachet weight 132 g
- Case total volume of water: 8 liters
- Number of Sachet per case: 64 sachets
- Case dimension: 13.25 x 9.75 x 6.25 inches
- Case weight 20.5 lbs (9.2 kg)
- Pallet Data:
- Number of cases per Pallet: 98 cases
- Pallet dimensions: 40 x 48 x 55 inches / (1.70m3)
- Pallet Weight: 2,010 lbs / 913 kg
There are no reviews for this product.